This is the perfect class for boys and girls who want to further develop their basketball skills and prepare for competition.
Young athletes will benefit from the instruction of our experienced and pro-level coaching staff, where they are taught basketball skills, team concepts and play games suited to their age and skill level. The program aims to develop individual and team concepts, introduce structured game play, developing decision-making skills and basketball I.Q.
- Shooting & Finishing
- Dribbling & Ball Handling
- Individual Offensive & Defensive Skills
- Attack & Counter Skills
- Triple Threat
- Basketball Concepts
- Small-Sided-Games and Scrimmages
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This class is for boys and girls of beginner to intermediate skill level. If your child is interested in playing basketball or wants to prepare for competition, then this is the perfect introductory program. The Rising Stars Program will challenge them to improve their basketball skills in a FUN learning environment.
We will have safety measures in place to ensure the well being of our staff and attendees. Please ensure that your children arrive and are picked up on time.
Children will not be permitted to attend the class if any of the below is relevant:
1. If they havent been well and are suffering from a sore throat, fever, or flu-like symptoms within 48 hours of the class.
2. If they suffer from COVID-19 or are currently in isolation awaiting test results.
3. Have been overseas or visited Victoria within the last 14 days prior to the class.
4. Have attended any of the reported case locations or Hot Spots listed on the NSW Health website.
Please select your eventsSelect Days
Once you have selected your tickets, add your children to the desired booking forms below.