EXCLUSIVE N1DP “Speed, Agility & Quickness” PROGRAM
- Rising Stars S.A.Q – Recommended for players 9yrs and up
- Players should be injury free and possess a certain standard of fitness.
This unique program is designed to help players increase their strength, speed, quickness and improve cardio fitness through basketball specific movement training drills.
The current lockdown is the best time to develop your overall athleticism, including strength, speed, power and endurance, which in turn will help your performance on court.
This workout is a full body-oriented workout program designed to develop your overall athleticism, including strength, speed, agility, and endurance, which in turn will help you to improve your performance on the court.
THE BENEFITS OF THIS PROGRAM:
- Increase Strength, Speed and Agility
- Increase Power
- Add Muscle Mass
- Increase First Step Explosiveness
- Increase Vertical Jump Training
- Improve Cardio Fitness
- Increase Muscle Endurance
- Age-Appropriate Strength Training
- Flexibility & Mobility
- Basketball Specific Quick Feet Drills
- Dynamic Warmup for Competition & Training
Equipment: Sweat Towel, Basketball, Drink Bottle
Please read our Online Workout Terms and Conditions:
1. Please make sure that you have selected the session appropriate for your child’s age & ability.
2. Please check your email (including junk mail) for ZOOM Online Session details once registration has been finalised.
3. Participants are responsible for their training area. Safety is always our no1 priority. Ensure you have sufficient room to move, approximately 4 square meters is ideal, and must be free of any obstacles.
4. Participants are responsible for the health of their body. Ensure any injuries or sore points are addressed prior to commencing your session – we recommend getting cleared by your health professional.
5. Injuries: If you become injured or experience any pain during the session, you must STOP, evaluate the injury and apply regular maintenance techniques (stretching, foam roll, massage etc)
6. Video Sharing: We respect your privacy. We do recommend sharing your video so our coaches can give feedback and corrections throughout the session. We respect your choice to train privately and just watch our coaches in your own privacy.
7. Quality over Quantity: We encourage all our attendees to focus on executing the exercises with great form rather than quantity, if you unsure about the techniques or movement, we recommend executing the exercise slowly and lighten the intensity, this limits the chance of injuries and will ensure overall athletic development.
8. Stay within your training level and abilities. We recommend that parental supervision is available for participants U10 years old.
9. Ensure you’re ready to go prior to your session starting.
10. Zoom Session Pass: Note that the No. of Children (below) is the No. of Zoom Screens used per session. A zoom screen session can include multiple children. Please select 1 to purchase 1 x pass only for this workout.
Stay Safe & See You Online!
Any questions, please contact us on email@example.com
Please select your eventsSelect Days
Once you have selected your tickets, add your children to the desired booking forms below.