The N1DP Under 12s & U14’s Learn to Play program is the perfect introduction for boys and girls aged 10-13. It is a great start to help develop their fundamental skills and prepare them for competition in the future. Whether they love basketball or are new to the game, our Learn to Play Program is a fun filled program for all kids.
The Learn to Play Program introduces athletes to basketball by teaching basic skills in a fun and energetic environment. Our coaches use a series of drills to teach players how to dribble, shoot, pass, catch, defend and basketball specific movement skills in a fun setting.
All skills and drills selected are based on Basketball NSW & Basketball Australia’s Development Model, ensuring children are learning in an age-appropriate manner and creating an ideal atmosphere for fun!
Top Reasons to Attend a No1 Draft Pick Learn to Play Program?
- Age appropriate program – Perfect for beginners
- Preparation for local competition games
- Enhance players fundamental skills and gross motor skills
- N1DP coaches are energetic and experienced in teaching young players
- Experience basketball – learn the basics and fuel a passion for the sport
- Develop values of teamwork, co-operation, fair play, and respect for others.
- Keep healthy by getting active.
- Improved self-confidence.
As your child progresses and develops their skills, they will be introduced to playing environments that are appropriate to their stage of development and prepare them for the transition to 5 vs 5 competition when they are ready.
We will have safety measures in place to ensure the well being of our staff and attendees. Please ensure that your children arrive and are picked up on time.
Children will not be permitted to attend the camp if any of the below is relevant:
- Child has not been well within 48 hours prior to the event
- If they are suffering from a sore throat, fever, or flu symptoms within 48 hours of the event.
- If they suffer from COVID-19 or are currently in isolation awaiting test results
- Have been overseas within the last 14 days prior to the event.
- Have visited Victoria in the past 14 days prior
- Have attended any of the reported case locations or Hot Spots listed on the NSW Health website
Please select your eventsSelect Days
Once you have selected your tickets, add your children to the desired booking forms below.