TERM 3 MONDAY – NETBALL CENTRAL – PREPS FOR REPS U12S & U14S – With Coach Marvin
FREE PARKING AVAILABLE.
Please note that we now offer FREE parking at the P4 carpark for N1DP sessions at Netball Central.
All tickets will need to be validated at Netball Central Reception.
The No1 Draft Pick Preps for Reps Program is for our younger athletes who are ready to elevate their game to the next level and have a basic understanding of basketball and a strong work ethic. Athletes who also play under 12’s & under 14’s representative basketball are recommended to take advantage of this challenging yet fun program.
What you will learn at the Preps for Reps Program?
- Shooting, Dribbling, Passing, Footwork and Rebounding
- Defensive principles, full court, half court, transition principles
- Offensive principles, 1on1 – 2on2 – 3on3 – 4on4 and 5on5
- Court spacing and cutting
- Triple threat breakdown
- Reading game situations
- Developing individual skill set
- Developing basketball IQ
- Learning to read and react
- Dribble Drive Moves
- Drive and Kick
- Periodic evaluations and goal setting
- In-Game analyses and evaluations of athletes
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This program is for players who have a strong work ethic, a deep desire to train and are ready to take the next step to becoming a Representative player.
Typically, this program is for players aged 9-13 years old. If you are unsure if your child is ready, contact us to book a trial.
We will have safety measures in place to ensure the well being of our staff and attendees. Please ensure that your children arrive and are picked up on time.
Children will not be permitted to attend the camp if any of the below is relevant:
- Child has not been well within 48 hours prior to the event
- If they are suffering from a sore throat, fever, or flu symptoms within 48 hours of the event.
- If they suffer from COVID-19 or are currently in isolation awaiting test results
- Have been overseas within the last 14 days prior to the event.
- Have visited Victoria in the past 14 days prior
- Have attended any of the reported case locations or Hot Spots listed on the NSW Health website
Please select your eventsSelect Days
Once you have selected your tickets, add your children to the desired booking forms below.