UNDER 14’s ROOKIE LEAGUE
The No1 Draft Pick Rookie League is the perfect introductory basketball program for young players to develop their skills, engage in competition and learn the rules of the game.
Whether they love basketball or are new to the game, our Under 14’s Rookie League provides the perfect opportunity for boys and girls of all abilities to have fun and play basketball.
ROOKIE LEAGUE OBJECTIVES
This fun and exciting basketball format offers an educational approach to the game. The Rookie League’s objectives are to support players long-term development and create positive learning experiences for boys and girls that are fun, engaging and challenging.
FORMAT & BENEFITS
• Boys & Girls Under 14’s League.
• Played on regular sized rings with modified rules and fewer players (3X3 & 4X4) means a more enjoyable game.
• 30 minutes of shooting and skills development.
• 30 minutes of games.
• Knowledgeable, supportive and active coaching staff that teach the game to each player.
• Every player gets to develop and play. The main aim of each session is for children to have fun playing, learn the rules and build fundamental motor skills.
• More opportunities to touch the ball and more opportunities to score baskets means more FUN.
• Rapid development of physical and mental skills.
• Cultivate friendships and social skills.
• Develop values of teamwork, co-operation, fair play and respect for others.
• Develop a child’s ability to make quick decisions and improve reaction time.
• Keep healthy by getting active.
• Improve self-confidence.
• Improve balance and co-ordination.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This program is for boys and girls of all abilities. If your child is interested in playing basketball or wants to prepare for competition, then this is the perfect introductory program.
We will have safety measures in place to ensure the well being of our staff and attendees. Please ensure that your children arrive and are picked up on time.
Children will not be permitted to attend the class if any of the below is relevant:
1. If they havent been well and are suffering from a sore throat, fever, or flu-like symptoms within 48 hours of the class.
2. If they suffer from COVID-19 or are currently in isolation awaiting test results.
3. Have been overseas or visited Victoria within the last 14 days prior to the class.
4. Have attended any of the reported case locations or Hot Spots listed on the NSW Health website.
Please select your eventsSelect Days
Once you have selected your tickets, add your children to the desired booking forms below.