SPEED IS THE ULTIMATE GAME CHANGER – EVERYONE CAN BE FASTER
Basketball is a dynamic and fast-paced sport that requires explosive strength, speed, agility, and quickness on-court. A player’s success in basketball is reliant on their ability to move fast, jump high and change direction quickly, which is why training for speed, agility and quickness should be a component of every athlete’s training program.
At the N1DP S.A.Q camp, you will learn ways to enhance your ability to accelerate, decelerate, change direction, jump higher and react quicker with our basketball specific training drills and tips from our team of knowledgeable coaches.
What you will learn at the camp:
- How to work with the Ultimate Speed Resistance Bands
- Maximize athleticism and explosiveness using proven speed, agility and quickness drills
- Learn lateral movement training exercises to improve your ability to stop dribble penetration and close passing lanes
- Improve your lateral quickness
- Improve your speed
- Improve your vertical strength & explosion
- Improve your quickness and reaction speed
- Master specific movements to be great at offense and defense. Learn the latest speed secrets used to train the best players in the world.
- Nutrition, refueling and recovery tips
- Learn how to accelerate and decelerate quickly.
- Learn specific training drills and techniques to help you become a better on ball defender.
- Learn how to train to get results.
NOTE: Players will be required to purchase an Ultimate Speed Resistance Band to maximise the benefits of this camp. We also recommend players purchase the N1DP S.A.Q Training Handbook which includes drills, workouts, nutrition tips and tips. These can be purchased at checkout.
This handbook and the training bands are a game changer. Use these workouts and bands when you train and play, to give you the edge over your competition. Train smarter for better results.
This program is for players of all positions with representative experience or of a similar ability. They should have a sound knowledge of shooting mechanics, lay-ups, understand passing, cutting and spacing principles, are comfortable with their ball handling ability and have a deep desire to train and become better.
Please feel free to contact us regarding your child’s registration and entry into this camp.
We will have safety measures in place to ensure the well being of our staff and attendees. Please ensure that your children arrive and are picked up on time.
Children will not be permitted to attend the camp if any of the below is relevant:
- Child has not been well within 48 hours prior to the event
- If they are suffering from a sore throat, fever, or flu symptoms within 48 hours of the event.
- If they suffer from COVID-19 or are currently in isolation awaiting test results
- Have been overseas within the last 14 days prior to the event.
- Have visited Victoria in the past 14 days prior
- Have attended any of the reported case locations or Hot Spots listed on the NSW Health website