Do you live and breathe basketball? If you are looking to ramp up your offensive skills both on the perimeter and inside the key, and you want to improve your game alongside other skilled players, then the N1DP Signature Moves camp is for you.
At this N1DP camp, we breakdown the signature moves of some of the most dominant offensive players past and present.
You will learn Michael Jordan’s deadly fade-away shot and several counters that he utilised to beat any defender. We will teach you Kyrie’s floater to score against taller opponents. We also breakdown Kobe’s triple threat moves as well as Curry’s shot-fake hesitations and attack and counter dribble moves.
You will learn the footwork, dribbling moves and little nuances of each players moves that make them unstoppable.
This camp is filled with detailed teaching, in-depth skill breakdown, insights, and high-level techniques for breaking down individual and team offenses.
At this camp attendees will:
- Learn the key elements to becoming a great offensive player
- Learn how to score over taller players
- Learn how to score in the key
- Learn Kobe’s Pro-hop Series
- Learn Jordan’s fade-away jump shot and the counters
- Learn Curry’s dribble moves and shot fake hesitations
- Learn Kyrie’s floater series and lay-up moves
- Learn a variety of step-back moves to gain separation from defenders
- Learn the signature dribble moves of Jordan, Kobe, Curry and Kyrie
- Get an insight into the mindset of an elite offensive player
- Learn key training drills to increase your speed, agility and lateral quickness
- Improve your confidence, mental toughness, and court awareness on defence
- Learn training techniques to help improve your foot speed, strength, and agility
This program is for players of all positions with representative experience or of a similar ability. They should have a sound knowledge of shooting mechanics, lay-ups, understand passing, cutting and spacing principles, are comfortable with their ball handling ability and have a deep desire to train and become better.
Please feel free to contact us regarding your child’s registration and entry into this camp.
We will have safety measures in place to ensure the well being of our staff and attendees. Please ensure that your children arrive and are picked up on time.
Children will not be permitted to attend the camp if any of the below is relevant:
- Child has not been well within 48 hours prior to the event
- If they are suffering from a sore throat, fever, or flu symptoms within 48 hours of the event.
- If they suffer from COVID-19 or are currently in isolation awaiting test results
- Have been overseas within the last 14 days prior to the event.
- Have visited Victoria in the past 14 days prior
- Have attended any of the reported case locations or Hot Spots listed on the NSW Health website