Great scorers know how to create their own shot and create space from defenders. This camp will help you become an unstoppable scorer regardless of what position you play on the court. Our experienced and knowledgeable coaches will provide you with the proper techniques and knowledge to give you the ability to beat any defender.
We will cover various aspects of shooting and finishing, from shooting mechanics, correct footwork, attacking angles to decision making at the rim and intelligent playmaking to increase players shooting percentage.
What you will learn at the Shooting & Finishing Camp?
- Learn the correct shooting mechanics that all great shooters posses
- Learn key elements of shooting to increase your shooting percentage
- Learn how to separate from defenders and create your own shot
- Learn how to get your shot off against taller and faster defenders
- Learn how to get into the paint and finish through contact
- Learn how to draw fouls and get to the free throw line often
- Learn finishing techniques that every great player should know
- Learn specific drills to develop a quicker shot
- Become “Unshakeable” and poised under pressure
- Learn about court spacing, cutting, and moving without the ball
- Learn catch & shoot skills and shooting against pressure
- Improve your shot selection
- Learn how to train to get results
This program is for players of all positions with representative experience or of a similar ability. They should have a sound knowledge of shooting mechanics, lay-ups, understand passing, cutting and spacing principles, are comfortable with their ball handling ability and have a deep desire to train and become better.
Please feel free to contact us regarding your child’s registration and entry into this camp.
We will have safety measures in place to ensure the well being of our staff and attendees. Please ensure that your children arrive and are picked up on time.
Children will not be permitted to attend the camp if any of the below is relevant:
- Child has not been well within 48 hours prior to the event
- If they are suffering from a sore throat, fever, or flu symptoms within 48 hours of the event.
- If they suffer from COVID-19 or are currently in isolation awaiting test results
- Have been overseas within the last 14 days prior to the event.
- Have visited Victoria in the past 14 days prior
- Have attended any of the reported case locations or Hot Spots listed on the NSW Health website