Pick and Roll (PnR) offense is a staple of most offenses and is quickly becoming more prevalent within the representative and high school game. Players with the ability to operate whilst coming off a screen and attacking downhill at the heart of a defence can create nightmares for the opposition and are highly regarded by coaches everywhere. Players will be taught the roles and responsibilities of the ball handler and the screener with detailed demonstrations, tips and on court game scenarios.
Our experienced and knowledgeable coaches will teach you the concepts, skills, and knowledge to give you the ability to operate a Pick and Roll successfully.
What you will learn at the Pick & Roll Camp?
- Develop and enhance your PnR knowledge
- Become a playmaker and learn how to create opportunities off the PnR
- Learn the 5 essential S’s of executing a successful PnR
- Learn how to set and utilise various screens
- Learn how to be a Screener Scorer to increase your PPG
- Learn how to counter various defensive adjustments
- Learn various ways to defend the Pick & Roll
- Learn how to scan the floor for open shooters
- Learn how to become a leader and communicator on the court
- Become “Unshakeable” and poised under pressure
- Improve your confidence, mental toughness, and court awareness
- Learn how to train to get results
This program is for players of all positions with representative experience or of a similar ability. They should have a sound knowledge of shooting mechanics, lay-ups, understand passing, cutting and spacing principles, are comfortable with their ball handling ability and have a deep desire to train and become better.
Please feel free to contact us regarding your child’s registration and entry into this camp.
We will have safety measures in place to ensure the well being of our staff and attendees. Please ensure that your children arrive and are picked up on time.
Children will not be permitted to attend the camp if any of the below is relevant:
- Child has not been well within 48 hours prior to the event
- If they are suffering from a sore throat, fever, or flu symptoms within 48 hours of the event.
- If they suffer from COVID-19 or are currently in isolation awaiting test results
- Have been overseas within the last 14 days prior to the event.
- Have visited Victoria in the past 14 days prior
- Have attended any of the reported case locations or Hot Spots listed on the NSW Health website