When Schools Out, No1 Draft Pick is Training!
No1 Draft Pick is the premiere basketball academy in Sydney. Our Basketball Camps are designed to teach players Game Skills for Game Results.
A No1 Draft Pick Basketball Camp is the perfect way for boys and girls to get involved in basketball and develop their fundamental skills. Whether they love basketball or have never played basketball before, our camps provide opportunities for boys and girls of all ages and abilities to learn, have fun and play basketball.
Camps focus on teaching the fundamentals of the game in a fun, safe and competitive environment. These Camps are designed to teach kids the values and skills they need to be a better basketball player by the use of drill and station work along with full court games.
No1 Draft Pick’s professional coaching staff along with our guest coaches will ensure your child has a great experience and improve their game.
- Shooting & Various Lay-Up Techniques
- Ball Handling & Dribbling Skills
- Passing Skills
- Footwork & Pivoting
- Cutting & Spacing
- Team Offensive Principles
- Team Defensive Principles
- Fun Small Sided Games – 1 on 1 – 2 on 2 – 3 on 3
- Skills Challenges
All camps include comprehensive instructions from our professional staff, fundamental skill development, fun competitive full-court and half-court games along with player analysis and correction of real game situations. No1 Draft Pick teaches the fundamentals and values of the game at the grassroots level to help grow and improve the youth basketball experience for all involved.
We will have safety measures in place to ensure the well being of our staff and attendees. Please ensure that your children arrive and are picked up on time.
Children will not be permitted to attend the camp if any of the below is relevant:
- Child has not been well within 48 hours prior to the event
- If they are suffering from a sore throat, fever, or flu symptoms within 48 hours of the event.
- If they suffer from COVID-19 or are currently in isolation awaiting test results
- Have been overseas within the last 14 days prior to the event.
- Have visited Victoria in the past 14 days prior
- Have attended any of the reported case locations or Hot Spots listed on the NSW Health website
Please select your eventsSelect Days
Once you have selected your tickets, add your children to the desired booking forms below.