BASKETBALL SKILLS “Speed, Agility & Quickness” S.A.Q BOOTCAMP
THE ULTIMATE LOCKDOWN TRAINING PROGRAM
BE FASTER, STRONGER & MORE AGILE
Get ahead of the competition during the lockdown. N1DP is bringing you the ultimate training program to develop skills and your speed, agility, and quickness on-court.
Get in quick as spots are limited.
At the N1DP S.A.Q and Skills camp, the focus will be on keeping you in fit, fast and agile while working on further developing ball handling, dribbling, shooting and your footwork speed.
You will also learn ways to enhance your ability to accelerate, decelerate, change direction, jump higher and react quicker with our basketball specific training drills and tips from our team of knowledgeable coaches.
What you will learn at the camp:
- How to work with the Ultimate Speed Resistance Bands
- Maximize athleticism and explosiveness using proven speed, agility and quickness drills
- Learn lateral movement training exercises to improve your ability to stop dribble penetration and close passing lanes
- Improve your lateral quickness
- Improve your speed
- Improve your vertical strength & explosiveness
- Improve your quickness and reaction speed
- Master specific movements to be great at offense and defense. Learn the latest speed secrets used to train the best players in the world.
- Learn how to accelerate and decelerate quickly.
- Learn specific training drills and techniques to help you become a better on ball defender.
- Learn how to train to get results.
NOTE: Players are encouraged to purchase an N1DP Ultimate Speed Resistance Band to maximise the benefits of this camp. This can be purchased at checkout.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This is the ultimate S.A.Q and Skills training camp for youth players of all ages, ability and skill level. If you want to keep in shape during lockdown, improve your skills, jump higher, run faster and develop your athleticism, then this is the camp for you.
Players should be fit, healthy and have a deep desire to train and become better. All players must be injury free to attend this camp.
Please feel free to contact us regarding your child’s registration and entry into this camp.