Learn the skills, techniques, terminology, and mental concepts that players require to become proficient at the Post position. This camp is also recommended for players of all positions including point guards, shooting guards and small forwards.
Our experienced and knowledgeable coaches will teach you the concepts, skills, and knowledge to give you the ability to become a high calibre Post player.
We will cover various aspects of the Post position, from getting open, footwork, sealing a defender, being a scoring threat in the post, rebounding and transition offense and defence.
What you will learn at the Master the Post Camp?
- Develop and enhance your court awareness, game sense and basketball I.Q
- Learn a series of moves to become a dominant scorer
- Learn the key roles and responsibilities of a Post player
- Learn how to become a dominant rebounder
- Learn how to read post defenders and double teams in the post
- Learn how to guard your opposing post player
- Learn how to draw fouls and get to the free throw line often
- Learn how to set great screens to create scoring opportunities
- Learn how to become a leader and communicator on the court
- Become “Unshakeable” and poised under pressure
- Learn about court spacing, cutting, and moving on dribble penetrationl
- Learn how to transition up and down the court with a purposer
- Improve your confidence, mental toughness, and skillset
- Learn how to train to get results
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This program is for players of all positions with representative experience or of a similar ability. They should have a sound knowledge of shooting mechanics, lay-ups, understand passing, cutting and spacing principles, are comfortable with their ball handling ability and have a deep desire to train and become better.
Please feel free to contact us regarding your child’s registration and entry into this camp.
We will have safety measures in place to ensure the well being of our staff and attendees. Please ensure that your children arrive and are picked up on time.
Children will not be permitted to attend the camp if any of the below is relevant:
- Child has not been well within 48 hours prior to the event
- If they are suffering from a sore throat, fever, or flu symptoms within 48 hours of the event.
- If they suffer from COVID-19 or are currently in isolation awaiting test results
- Have been overseas within the last 14 days prior to the event.
- Have visited Victoria in the past 14 days prior
- Have attended any of the reported case locations or Hot Spots listed on the NSW Health website