THE HAWKS SUMMER BASKETBALL CAMP – LEARNING THROUGH FUN
Unforgettable Times, Amazing Camp Experience!
The Hawks Summer Basketball Camp focuses on teaching young players essential fundamentals, sportsmanship, and allows them to enjoy the excitement of the game in a fun atmosphere.
Our professional staff of coaches along with Hawks legends Tim Coenraad and Oscar Foreman will provide a structured learning experience which will further improve the individual players skills. Players will be exposed to a combination of skill development and game situation drills that will further improve their physical and mental game.
The mission of the Hawks is to inspire young athletes and to provide a unique development opportunity through exposure to established coaches with proven training techniques. The coaches will introduce and familiarize all participants with the Hawks training methodology and techniques through a fun and challenging program.
“We strive to instill in all camp participants the importance of hard work, teamwork, dedication and sportsmanship. Our camps are designed to help nurture the love of basketball and the Hawks in our youth and community.” – Brian Goorjian – Hawks Head Coach
Each Camper will receive:
- Official Hawks T-Shirt
- Hawks Prizes and Awards
- Offensive and defensive drill stations
- Guest lectures and Q & A by former Hawks legends
- Instruction by Hawks legends and experienced coaches
When Schools Out, No1 Draft Pick is Training!
- Shooting & Various Lay-Up Techniques
- Ball Handling & Dribbling Skills
- Passing Skills
- Footwork & Pivoting
- Cutting & Spacing
- Team Offensive Principles
- Team Defensive Principles
- Fun Small Sided Games – 1 on 1 – 2 on 2 – 3 on 3
- Skills Challenges
We will have safety measures in place to ensure the well being of our staff and attendees. Please ensure that your children arrive and are picked up on time.
Children will not be permitted to attend the camp if any of the below is relevant:
- Child has not been well within 48 hours prior to the event
- If they are suffering from a sore throat, fever, or flu symptoms within 48 hours of the event.
- If they suffer from COVID-19 or are currently in isolation awaiting test results
- Have been overseas within the last 14 days prior to the event.
Please select your eventsSelect Days
Once you have selected your tickets, add your children to the desired booking forms below.