COACH ROB BEVERIDGE ELITE CAMP – U16/U18 AGE GROUP (14 – 17 YEARS)
Rob Beveridge is an internationally recognised Basketball coach with over 27 years of professional coaching experience and was recently inducted into Basketball New South Wales (BNSW) Hall of Fame for his contribution to Coaching.
Rob has coached over 300 games in the (NBL).
Rob’s greatest achievement in coaching was as Head Coach of the Australian Junior Men’s Team which won the 2003 World Junior Championship in Thessaloniki, Greece, setting world records with the highest ever score and winning margin in a GOLD Medal game in International Basketball. In addition, Australia was the only team that handed the USA its only loss for the tournament with a comprehensive 21-point win in the quarter finals.
Here is your chance to learn from this great coach.
9.00am – 10:30am Session 1 – Skill Development
10.30am – 12:00pm Session 2 – Team Concepts
12:30pm – 1:30pm Session 3 – Education Session
1:30pm – 3:30pm Session 4 – Team Concepts / Games
9.00am – 10:30am Session 5 – Skill Development
10.30am – 12:00pm Session 6 – Team Concepts
12:30pm – 1:30pm Session 7 – Education Session
1:30pm – 3:30pm Session 8 – Team Concepts / Games
FREE PARKING AVAILABLE.
Please note that we now offer FREE parking at the P4 carpark for N1DP sessions at Netball Central.
All tickets will need to be validated at Netball Central Reception.
We will have safety measures in place to ensure the well being of our staff and attendees. Please ensure that your children arrive and are picked up on time.
Children will not be permitted to attend the camp if any of the below is relevant:
- Child has not been well within 48 hours prior to the event
- If they are suffering from a sore throat, fever, or flu symptoms within 48 hours of the event.
- If they suffer from COVID-19 or are currently in isolation awaiting test results
- Have been overseas within the last 14 days prior to the event.
- Have visited Victoria in the past 14 days prior
- Have attended any of the reported case locations or Hot Spots listed on the NSW Health website