Learn the skills, principles and mental concepts to become an offensive threat from the perimeter, midrange and inside the key. Our experienced and knowledgeable coaches will teach players the concepts, skills, and techniques to give attendees an advantage over the competition.
Plus, we will help you unlock an attacking mindset, learn how to utilise the power of visualisation, and how to train like a champion for maximum results.
What you will learn at the Attack & Counter Camp?
- Develop and enhance your court awareness, game sense and basketball I.Q
- Learn how to beat defenders 1-on-1
- Learn a series of great moves off the dribble and out of triple threat
- Learn the elements of proper shooting to increase your shooting percentage
- Learn how to deal with and play through contact
- Learn how to separate from defenders and create your own shot
- Learn how to get your shot off against taller and faster defenders
- Learn game like moves and counters from the perimeter and in the key
- Learn how to draw fouls and get to the free throw line
- Learn how to become a leader and communicator on the court
- Become “Unshakeable” and poised under pressure
- Learn about having an “Attacking Mindset”
- Improve your confidence, mental toughness, and court awareness
- Learn how to train to get results
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This program is for players of all positions with representative experience or of a similar ability. They should have a sound knowledge of shooting mechanics, lay-ups, understand passing, cutting and spacing principles, are comfortable with their ball handling ability and have a deep desire to train and become better.
Please feel free to contact us regarding your child’s registration and entry into this camp.
We will have safety measures in place to ensure the well being of our staff and attendees. Please ensure that your children arrive and are picked up on time.
Children will not be permitted to attend the camp if any of the below is relevant:
- Child has not been well within 48 hours prior to the event
- If they are suffering from a sore throat, fever, or flu symptoms within 48 hours of the event.
- If they suffer from COVID-19 or are currently in isolation awaiting test results
- Have been overseas within the last 14 days prior to the event.
- Have visited Victoria in the past 14 days prior
- Have attended any of the reported case locations or Hot Spots listed on the NSW Health website